- Gail Anderson是一位纽约的设计师，作家和教育家。她在视觉艺术出版社担任创意总监，该艺术出版社是视觉艺术学院的内部设计工作室，在那里她教授设计超过25年。
- Gail Anderson曾担任SpotCo广告公司的设计创意总监，该公司是一家为百老汇和机构剧院创作艺术品的广告公司。她也曾担任Rolling Stone（《滚石》杂志）的设计师、副艺术总监和高级艺术总监。
- Gail Anderson合著了14本关于设计和流行文化的书籍，在国际上进行了诸多设计主题的讲座，并且获得了许多奖项，其中包括2008年AIGA金奖和插图画家协会2009年理查德·盖格尔艺术总监奖。
- Gail Anderson的作品在史密森尼设计博物馆Cooper Hewitt中永久收藏，也包括中国会图书馆、非裔美国人历史与文化国家博物馆、以及广电的米尔顿格拉泽设计档案馆。
- Gail Anderson目前担任美国邮政服务公民邮票咨询委员会成员。
- Gail Anderson is a New York -based designer, writer, and educator. Anderson serves as creative director at Visual Arts Press, the in-house design studio for the School of Visual Arts, where she has been teaching design for over 25 years.
- Previously, she served as creative director of design at SpotCo, an advertising agency that creates artwork for Broadway and institutional theater, and as a designer, deputy art director, and senior art director of Rolling Stone.
- Anderson has co-authored 14 books on design and popular culture, has lectured about design internationally, and has received numerous awards including the 2008 AIGA Gold Medal and the Society of Illustrators' 2009 Richard Gangel Art Director Award.
- Her work is in the permanent collections of Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum; the Library of Congress, the National Museum of African American History and Culture, and the Milton Glaser Design Archives at SVA.
- Anderson currently serves on the Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee for the United States Postal Service.
- Gail Anderson从业三十年期间在出版、娱乐和教育设计方面的职业生活经历。
- Gail Anderson的多年收集、拍摄和保存：从童年的绘画到海报，书籍和视频。
- Gail Anderson与《滚石》杂志，与百老汇剧院的合作，带领SVA的学生所参与的项目。
- Gail Anderson will show what's inspired her for a career that's spanned over thirty years in publishing, entertainment, and now educational design.
- From childhood drawings to posters, books, and videos, Gail will walk you through her years of collecting, photographing, and saving way too much stuff.
- Gail Anderson'll also show you work from her long career at Rolling Stone magazine, her years designing art for Broadway theater, and projects from her students at the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
(More exciting content, welcome to the scene)